- Aqua (Water) helps to hydrate skin
- Dihydroxyacetone aka DHA derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane, by the fermentation of glycerin. DHA is the only FDA approved sunless tanning ingredient and can be found in all sunless tanners. Does not damage skin as it only affects the outermost cells of the skin.
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine helps keep skin and hair soft and supple by working as a conditioning agent.
- Olive Oil Peg-7 esters Provide softening, soothing and moisturizing effects to the skin.
- Malus Domestica (Apple) Fruit Cell Culture Extract is apple stem cells from a rare Swiss apple that helps your skin act and look younger. Apple Stem Cells contain phospholipids that nourish the skin while smoothing out the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Phytocell Tec also keeps your skin taut and firm, just like a crisp apple.
- Xanthan Gum makes the product feel nice as it applies to the skin.
- Glycerin Fortifying and strengthening skin's precious moisture barrier.
- Lecithin It's used as an emollient, making skin feel smooth by restoring hydration.
- Phenoxyethanol natural preservative
- PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides skin conditioner
- Citric Acid Exfoliates, Helps to unclog pores, Targets the skin's hydrating support matrix to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps to even skin tone and helps to brighten, soften and smooth the skin.
- DMDM Hydantoin natural preservative
- Red 40 (C.I.16035), Green 5 (C.I.61570), Yellow 5 (C.I.19140), Blue 1 (C.I.42090) custom dye blend to ensure you will not turn orange.
100% MONEY BACK